· Standard Precautions 9am to 12pm
· First Aid and Choking – 1pm – 5:30pm
Every Tuesday except 2nd Tuesday of each month. Must preregister.
· First Aid & Choking 9am -12pm
· Standard Precautions 1pm – 4pm
Thursday & Friday
· Medication Administration 9am to 5pm
2nd Tuesday of Each Month
· Fire Safety 1:30pm – 4:30pm
· First Aid & Choking 9am to 1:30pm
Remote classes must be preregistered for in person. Materials and curriculum are given to you when you register. (Please Fire Safety and Medication Administration are taught in person)
· Mondays - First Aid & Choking: 4pm to 8pm
· Tuesdays- Standard Precautions 5 – 7:30pm
3rd Saturday of each Month in person.
· First Aid and Choking: 12:30pm – 4:30pm
· Fire Safety: 9am – 12:30pm & 1pm to 4:30pm
· Standard Precaution: 9am – 12pm
By appointment only the following is offered:
· Resume making
· One on one classes
· Make up missed classes
· Register for classes
· Pick up materials for in person classes
· Register to make up missed classes
· To preregister for in person classes you can call or send an email.
· Must attend both days of Medication Administration in order to pass. Can make up 2nd day if unable to attend.
· Upon completion of each class, each participant is placed on the WI CBRF Registry.
· Job and other Community referrals/resources are available.
· Must get 90% or higher on the test to pass. Allowed to take the test 2 times.
· Learning disabled and ESL learners are accommodated.